Wed, 01 May|
The H Suite, Edgbaston
Birmingham, The H Suite
More madness from Bats**t Bonkers Britain. Doors open 18:30
Time & Location
01 May 2024, 20:00 – 22:30
The H Suite, Edgbaston, Icknield Port Rd, Birmingham B16 0AA, UK
About the event
Are you in need of a night out and a good laugh?
Did you ever imagine KATIE HOPKINS, the SILLY COW would be the one bringing it?
Couldn’t stand her and now love her? Think she’s a silly cow? Sick of not being able to say what you really think? Then this is the show for you.
Katie has never been one to say what you are supposed to say in order to be liked, and it turns out she’s bloody funny with it.
Shredding idiot celebrities, ridiculing useless politicians, and tearing big chunks out of herself, nothing is off limits in this stand up show. Katie isn’t here to hide. Exposing her epic fails and humiliating personal issues, Hopkins puts HERSELF in the cross hairs to make YOU hurt with laughter.
She says: "It’s a real sh*tshow in the UK right now. We’re freezing our tiny t*ts off and told the world is boiling; we can’t afford Christmas but have to go to Turkey if we want our teeth fixed; and, our criminal politicians walk free but there are security tags on cheese at ASDA. We ALL want to know whether Huw Edwards was wearing trousers when he told us the Queen died…or whether he was naked from the waist down.
Laughter is our best defence.
Join us for a glorious evening of fun in the H Suite, Edgbaston.
Approximate Schedule (subject to change):
18:30 Doors Open
20:00 Curtain Up
21:30 Act 2
22:15 Curtain Down
24:00 Doors Closed
Licensed Bar from 18:30
Tickets £25 + £2 Booking Fee.
Katie adds: “I have always said what I think. I have never asked anyone to agree with me. But if you want to come and have a laugh with a room full of people who just want you to be as happy as you can be - grab your tickets quick.”
“We have the most single tickets sold of any performer. People know they can come alone, but will leave as part of our family”.
Terms and Conditions
- The use of mobile phones is prohibited during shows, that includes having it in your hand with the screen on (it distracts others from fully enjoying the show).
- 18+, ID may be required.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission. Customers who arrive already intoxicated will be refused entry without a refund.
- We reserve the right to conduct bag and clothing searches. Anyone found attempting to bring alcohol or other prohibited drugs into the bar will also be refused entry without a refund.
- No food or drinks of any sort can be brought onto the premises.
- The management reserves the right to make essential changes to the published program or listings.
- Bookings, once made, may not be exchanged nor money refunded. All ticket sales are final.
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- All customers are expected to treat the venue, staff and acts with due respect and good manners.
- Audio or visual recording of any kind is strictly forbidden in the auditorium.
- Please note that you may be filmed, and pictures and audio of you may be transmitted on any platform live and in the future, including but not limited to television, online channels and mobile platforms. By entering the venue, you hereby consent to all such filming and restricted transmissions of any resulting programme or marketing material.
- No Re Entry
- Ticket type
Katie Hopkins: Silly Cow
Doors 18:30. Show 20:00 The H Suite, Edgbaston B16 0AAPrice£27.00